Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The blogger Adeel got Awarded !

Well there is a small good news. Atleast for me (which i wanted to share with you people). I am a regular member of http://www.indietalk.com/ which is the best site for indie filmmakers. The site has 10,995 members, 9,147 threads and 67,588 posts. The management has awarded me by the title of the member of the month of October 2008 and has raised my membership to honoury premire membership for one year.

I will like to say thanks to the managment of http://www.indietalk.com/

Regards

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a great News and we would follow ur path

Adeel Akhter said...

Well it will be an honour if someone wants to follow my path.

Regards

Anonymous said...

dig your blog I will be adding you to my website and blog, I'm also a member on indie talk. I try not to stand out too much on indie talk because in a way I'm competing
even with my very user name filmmakershelp I'm pushing it.
I believe what I'm doing only helps
filmmakers, and helps build more communities, networks to further enhance the market potential for filmmakers and their films and fans
good are bad I would like you to tell me what you think
and remember I'm asking no prophit
from sales of any films

Adeel Akhter said...

Thanks Michael. I have also added your site in my blog. It is interesting. I like your atitutde for helping Indie Filmmakers via your blog

Regards