Saturday, June 7, 2008

RED ONE ! MY FIRST LOVE


Just a couple of years back i was not very knowledgeable about cameras. The only thing about cams i knew was that HD’s resolution and the issues of transferring it to Film. The one day whiles reading about filmmaking in one of the leading newspapers of Pakistan i came to know about RED ONE. I soon started my PC and searched about RED ONE. The first thing which attracted me was the colour combination of RED ONE site. Black and Red combination is my favourite. I soon started looking the pictures of RED ONE and it was really great. And it is technically awesome .You can easily get the technical details at http://www.red.com/cameras/tech_specs। I really believe it has become my first love for filmmaking।
The good thing about RED ONE is that its resolution is 4k which will help the young filmmakers to get rid of issues like transferring of HD footage to Film। Though it will create a problem that indie filmmakers will not be capable of editing their footage at normal PC but still the GLAMOUR of RED ONE will take over all the worries। That’s what i think. I am just looking for that lucky day when i will get RED ONE in my hands


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya i hav great knowledge by your posts
and u can improve more by sending diffrenet ones